Business English for Executives and Professionals courses are designed for business executives and professionals with specific language requirements, who only have a limited amount of time available. Students are asked to complete a needs analysis before starting the course, enabling teachers to assess your particular language requirements and to formulate a program tailored to your needs. Your progress is constantly monitored, and your course adapted to meet your needs and priorities.
For students who work in a specific industry we can offer specialist courses. These courses can be combined with General English and/or Business English as well as being taken by themselves.
Throughout the course, we ask for your opinion, and you are able to work with your teacher to design your course. At the end of your course, you receive a certificate for presentation to employers. All executive students also receive an individual written evaluation of their progress.
You can combine Business English with General English. Topics covered in Executive Buisness English courses include remedial work on pronunciation and accent reduction and vocabulary building and writing skills, specific to your profession.
You can also study:
- Telephone skills
- Interviewing techniques
- Conferences and meetings
- Reading and discussing business publications
- Business writing: memos, letters, reports
- Cross-cultural tips
- Social and business customs
- Simulated business situations and role-plays
Business English courses for Executives and Professionals are offered in small groups and one-to-one according to students' specific needs.
We offer three formats of Executive Business English programs:
- Mini-Group Executive English Classes with 20 lessons a week* in the morning and/or in the afternoon, Monday through Friday. Choose this program if you want maximum contact with international colleagues and require a more general approach to English classes.
- Combination of Mini-Group and Private One-to-One Executive English Classes. Choose this program if you want to combine contact with international colleagues with very specific input sessions relating to your particular professional field.
- Private One-to-One Executive English Classes with 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 lessons a week. Choose this option for maximum intensity and progress, with a program designed solely to meet your objectives and needs.
Executive Courses start every Monday.
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes. If there is only one student in the class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week.